Saturday, April 9, 2016

Hebrew Letter Numbers

I'm certain I am not the first to 'discover' this, 
but it is the first time I've looked at it this way.

The Hebrew language is a beautiful perfect language. 
The letters of the alphabet also have numeric values. 
 I was looking for the meaning of certain numbers 
and printed out a table with the corresponding information. 
 This is what came to mind...

Six hundred Sixty Six 
(the end times mark of the beast, the number of his name), 
and here are the numbers and their meanings:

400 - Cross, Sign, Eternity, End of Existence
200 - Emerging Head, Insufficient
60 - Satan, Serpent, Snake
6 - Hook, Connect, Sin, Flesh

Hebrew is read from right to left,
so here is the sentence I got from the numerical meanings,
from 6 to 400:

Sin is connected as if by a hook in the flesh
as Satan, that old serpent/snake
emerges as the insufficient Head/leader/savior
and as the sign of the end of existence
(of the world as we know it)

No comments: