Friday, December 30, 2022

John 5:46

•John 5:30 - Y'shua the son of God is speaking:
 
"I am not able to do anything of my own desire, but as I hear I judge, and my judgment is just, for I don't seek my will, rather the will of Him who sent me. :36 ... For the works that my Father has given to me to complete, those works that I do testify that the Father sent me. :39 Search the Scriptures, because in them you think you have that life that is eternal, and they testify of me. Yet you do not desire to come to me, that you may have that life that is eternal. :43 I have come in the name of my Father, and you have not received me... :46 IF only you had believed in Moses, you would also be believers in me, for Moses wrote concerning me. And if you do not believe the writing of that man, how will you believe my words?"
 
When Yahshua walked this earth the only Scriptures in existence was the equivalent of the Old Testament.  When he refers to the writings of Moses that would be the first five books of the OT: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy.  How can any professed Christian ignore this simple fact, claiming 'Torah' was done away with by the very man who came to do the will of the Father AND believed the writings of Moses.
 

 

No comments: